Saturday 5 July 2014

Top 5 tricks to select the correct tax Consultant Service provider!


As the owner of a small business I faced a lot of difficulty while managing my finances. More of the marketing guy I understood the dynamics of math’s very little. As a result I failed to keep a track of where the money was being spent, where I invested and so on. In the beginning it was not that difficult but as and when the numbers began to grew I was at a loss. I failed to keep a track completely. The first thing I realized is that it cannot go on this way and that in the long run my business was going to suffer. So I had to get hold of a tax Consultant Service provider who will do the needful for me.

Now the question was what was I looking for?


  • I was looking for an outsource bookkeeping service provider who will do everything on my behalf. This service provider should have the relevant experience and someone whom I can trust.
  • From here came my second point. The service provider should have  reputation and a goodwill and someone who will not let me down

  •  But how can I gauge the reputation of a company. Everyone out there proclaimed to be the best. So I took to the local review sites in order to check out their different rankings and what their users had to say about them. I was amazed at the kind and variety of information I got. It was really an eye opener.

  •  I knew I wanted QuickBooks Bookkeeping so I narrowed down my list to those companies who offered this service. This software ensures that there are zero errors in your calculation and I knew that the companies who will be suing them are the ones who believed in delivering what they promised.

  • Once all these factors met I decided to check out the rates charged by the different companies. I chose the relevant three, four companies and spoke to their concerned person. I told them what I was looking for, what my business dealt in, what kind of volume of work will be there so that they can tell me the estimated rate. From their quotations I made a comparison between the different companies that I spoke to and then eventually made my selection.


In short I used these top 5 tricks to gauge the correct company and to make the correct selection. When you use the internet to find out who are into the accounting business you will be amazed and the long list. But then neither do you have the time and patience to check out the whole list. So what do you do? Simple, like me you make a list of what you are looking for in the service provider and then start your search. This way you will have a refined and narrowed search in front of you from which you can easily take your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment